Friday, October 10, 2008

Fat and Lazy

Or is it lazy and fat? Or does it really matter?

That's me right now. 1 800 yrd swim, 2 spin classes, a couple of runs, and I will give myself credit for a half dozen decent bike rides since Accenture (Aug 24th!). Maybe I'm not that fat yet but I feel like the mid-section has gained a little roundness. I do have an excuse, even though not a good one. My 9-year old's first organized footbal endeveour (Go Pioneers!). I feel that I need to be there as much as possible to support him. That's 3 night a week I go straight home, pick him up, go to practice, and don't get home untill 8:30PM. Saturday is game day. So I'm getting a little round. So what. I wouldn't miss it for a thing. You don't get this time back, you know. Oh and the cheerleading to go with it. That's 4 days a week footballing and cheerleading. Here's the proof:




So I guess I will just enjoy the lazy and fat life a little while longer and then start back building the momentum for next season. 3 more games and 6 more practices left. It's worth the wait.

Peace out.

Oh Shit!

No comments: